India is the leading sourcing destination across the world, accounting for approximately 55% market share of the USD 185-190 billion global services sourcing business in 2017-18. Indian IT & ITeS companies have set up over 1,000 global delivery centers in about 80 countries across the world. India has become the digital capabilities hub of the world with around 75% of global digital talent present in the country.
India’s IT & ITeS industry grew to USD 167 billion in 2017-18. IT sector is expected to reach USD 350 billion by 2025. It is among the leading employment generators employing 3.97 million people in FY17, while 105,000 added in FY18.
The State plans to develop a world class ecosystem campus / complexes / electronic clusters to fulfill the requirements of all sectors including Electronics Hardware sector.
Punjab is well poised to be the best destination for IT & ITeS with its skilled human capital, SMART infrastructure and soon to be the first state in the country to have 4G connectivity in all villages.
- Strong ecosystem with presence of 150+ registered IT units in various fields like Software Development, Cloud Computing, Website Development, Business Intelligence etc.
- INR 820 crores of export in 2017-18 (including INR 390 crores from SEZ)
- Ranked 3rd in India w.r.t Educational Development Index by United Nations
- 24 hrs. shift allowed for Men and Women
- No Lockouts / Strikes in past decade
|Skilled Human Capital Available|
|6 Multi-Skill Development Centers commissioned in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Bathinda, Hoshiarpur and Shri Anandpur Sahib district.|
|6000+ student graduating in IT and allied fields|
STPIs – Driving IT Growth in Punjab
|Established in 1998 with exports sizing INR 4400 Cr. From 150 + companies proving employment to 35000+ professionals|
|Plug and Play facilities with Ready-made business environment|
|Green building with 24*7 services|
|State of Art Network Operations Centre equipped with infrastructure to ensure best managed services|
|Local Administrative Office with fully furnished amenities|
|State of the Art Tier-III world class Datacenter|
|Facility of AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics Labs|
|Under construction on 2.72 Acre with an estimated cost of INR 20 crores.|
|Centre is expected to act as a catalyst for the promotion of IT industry in the region|
|Proposed Incubation Facilities|
Mohali: The Next Big IT Hub
- Greenfield City: Rapidly developing as IT Hub. Presence of Infosys and Quark among other top IT companies. Ready to move Plug and Play work spaces available like Quark City, Bestech Towers.
- World Class Amenities: Residential Complexes and International Sports facilities
- Upcoming IT City in 1700 Acres, More than 90 Acres have already been allotted
- Strategic Location: Close proximity to Mohali International Airport
- Chandigarh Tricity: Mohali, along with Chandigarh and Panchkula, forms a part of the Chandigarh Tricity
- Knowledge Hub: with university, research and institutional complexes as ISB Mohali, IIT Ropar
OUR PARTNERS IN GROWTH
Last Updated Date: 04-Feb-2019